Here you will learn more about my Handmade online businesses specialising in Bath & Body and Jewellery.
You will also hear a little about Hancox Homestead our family business and our adventures of living on a hobby farm and setting up a Golf Driving Range.
Thanks for taking the time to sit, read and share with me and my family.
Warmest wishes to all, Helen & Family.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Two blog awards!
I just received this great award twice for my blog from Mommy's Dream and The Pinecone Teacup! Which was a great surprise, both these lovely ladies come across as having such warm personalities and they create amazing crafts. I am honoured to have them feature me! Here are their blogs, be sure to check them out; The Pinecone Teacup, Mommy's Dream
I am not sure if I should answer fourteen questions as nominated twice!!
So, the rules of this award are that I have to share seven things you might not know about me and then pass it on to seven other bloggers that have blogs worthy of the Kreativ Blogger Award. Here goes...
1. Ten years ago we visited Canada for one week and decided to take a gamble on life and brought our house, not knowing anyone or anything! Thankfully it has turned out super for us! We went back to England and announced our plans to family which came as a bombshell!
2. I still have a strong English accent (which I don't think I'll lose!) and have trouble ordering Tim Horton's I asked for Cafe Mocha and an assortment of ten Timbits and got a chocolate milk and one plain Timbit! It happens alot!! :D
3. I have a BTEC in Travel & Tourism and a Masters in Microsoft and I used to work as a PA and did company training before giving up work to move to Canada.
3. I love cooking and drinking tea! My husband spoiled me with an AGA a few years ago as it was the oven I had always wanted and we had been using the one the previous owners left! Roast dinners are my fave I guess I am still a typical Brit! :)
4. I started crafting more during my pregnancy last year as I was on or in bed the majority of it! My husband became the domestic man of my dreams and I fell in love with him in all over again, he cooked my fave roast dinners, cleaned, took care of me and our eldest daughter and even planted up my veggie patch whilst working full time! Bless! <3
5. Gardening is my other passion, our hobby farm is fifty acres and I re-landscaped four of it into flower gardens. I have a Helie House out back nestled in the woods where I like to go and have me time. We have candlelight suppers in there in the good weather and enjoying roasting chestnuts on the fire in there in the winter months.
7. I am into Woodlot management having 35+ acres of it, we do our best to preserve and nurture it. I love nothing more than seeing a carpet of pink and purple wild geraniums in the Spring.
Now for the seven blogs to receive this award (it was hard to pick just seven!)...please be sure to visit these blogs and get to know these amazing people on a different level than just from their shops! I have had the privilege of getting to know each of these amazing women a little bit and I think you'll like them as much as I do!
Threads of Magique
Aspen healing art
Artistic glass decor and more
Sew Brookie Designs
Mommy the Marketer
Edith & Elizabeth
Warmest wishes to all, Helen